Saturday 8 June 2013

30 Day Snap #8

So today was another super warm day,and I sat and read my book solidly from 12-5pm.I only started it yesterday oops.. I did put factor ten on..but I'm still quite burn't,but have super tan lines so yay! Tan lines aren't that interesting though so here's my snap.. (still not interesting but oh well)

This book is called 'An Abundance of Katherines' I really enjoyed this book,although as the plot sort of revolves around a formula the main character is making,I didn't really understand or enjoy the maths parts of it.Nevertheless it's a super good book! I don't read loads but I love romance and soppy novels,I think I've read all John Green's books now, I might do a small review on each.

Again,this tag was created by the amazing Louise(sprinkleofglitter)

Wow I ramble.

                                                                            x

2 comments:

  1. I would love a Kindle, makes life so much easier doesn't it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it really does,I got it for Christmas last year and wasn't sure if I'd like it but its so useful instead of taking up room in your suitcase on holiday etc!x

      Delete