This was my make-up before I went out(not great quality,taken on my iPhone)(my hair was not complying and I was in a huge rush,to get a professional photo taken before the graduation,so my makeup isn't great either,ah!)
(makeup photos taken into the light,so I look a bit like a ghost)
I wore :
- Colour Adapt Maxfactor Foundation in 45 Warm Almond(I had the maxfactor all day flawless but I went to repurchase and it was sold out so I bought this,it's in the same shade yet much darker and the texture is greasy,would not recommend but I haven't had time to buy my old one again yet)
- - Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Warm Beige
- - Rimmel Volume Flash Mascara
- - No7 Perfectly Bronzed Bronzing Pearls
- - Vue eyeshadow from the Lancôme Color Design Eyeshadow Palette
- - Guest List & Waif eyeshadows from the Lancôme Color Design Eyeshadow Palette(used for eyebrows)
- - Vie Out Of The Shadows Light Diffusing Concealer
- - Estée Lauder Red Lipstick (My friend put it in her handbag last night and I forgot to get it back,so I can't remember the shade)
- - I also applied Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl Eyeliner just before I left but isn't pictured above,for me this eyeliner comes off so quickly,but I couldn't find my Lancôme eyeliner so it had to suffice.
- My Dress is from New Look a couple of weeks ago(£26)
- I curled my hair but even with copious amounts of hairspray my hair always returns to it's natural wave after an hour or so,annoyingly!)
I couldn't ask for a better group of friends,I'll insert some photo's I took on my Dad's camera(near the end of the night..I don't look great) (We all piled in for one of my friends slots as she didn't want to go alone,and my Dad snuck in beside the professional photographer)
The Head Girl and I,who is my friend I love to bits(iphone photo)
This is one of my best friends Emma,I love her dress(Again,back to posh camera so my dress looks a different colour.It was more pinky than this photo shows but more orange than the iphone photo's show!
(This is just to show my whole outfit,another one with one of my besties)
It's the end of an era,I wonder where I'll be in 6 years time!
(I really do ramble,apologies)